Thursday 5 February 2009

My 2009 Games

I should probably have started this the 1st January but actually had not thought about it :). I want to keep a list of the games I play to have a record of my background as a chick gamers :). 2009 games (most recent are on top):

Red Faction: Guerrilla (just started)
InFamous (story finished both good and evil, missing stunts for Platinum)
Killzone 2 (story mode to finish, online with the new maps)
Assassin's Creed
Plants VS Zombies (!!! great game!)
Sims 3 (quit after a while, not so exciting after all, much poorer than I expected :()
Heavenly Sword (not finished)
Resistance 2 (only multi)
Loco Roco 2 (playing)
Dawn of War 2 Beta (co-op campaign finished)
Mirror's Edge (story mode finishes, playing Time trials)
Prince of Persia (finished, started in 2008)
Gears of War II (story mode and horde finished)

2008 Games
LBP
Force Unleashed (not finished)
Fable II
King's Bounty the Legend
Spore (:()
Castle Crasher
GTA4
Gran Turismo 5
Everybody's Golf 5

Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment