Saturday 29 May 2010

Flower....

Yesterday I show flower to a friend and I felt in love so much again...


This is one of the most amazing games I've ever played!

Flowers looks like a simple game, incredibly beautiful to see and listen to, but there is so much in this game.
It's a sort of spiritual path. From start to the end, where you need to put all your effort to achieve great results.
It's a path for freedom, for your dream and for an utopia.
An utopia that blossoms in your dreams and you don't need to kill anything, but only apply yourself to free your dreams.
There are many important things you'll find during your travel, an immersion into the darkness to find the light and rise high to the sky and swift again over the earth and run free and wild as only the wind can do.

The game is awesome, from the start to the beautiful ending.
Yes, it looks like it's short, but I think the game has a perfect length, because it's a very intense experience and thanks to some people, we are lucky to play this game and it's an experience that no one should miss.

Reported comment from my VG hero
Ivy

3 comments:

  1. Its really good information, i like your blog post. Thanks for sharing

    bad ombre

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is extremely helpful info!! Very good work. Everything is very interesting to learn and easy to understood. Thank you for giving information.

    run2online.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
    brtaram

    ReplyDelete