Monday 5 January 2009

The Chick Gamer's New blog

Hi everyone, as first post I want to quickly introduce myself.

The reasons behind this blog are mostly obscure to me actually but I'd say this blog is meant to represent that side of gaming that's hardly represented: the female one!

By no means I pretend to be the average "Joan" female player but I certainly do have a chick's perspective on things and would like to share it. It may be useful to someone, who knows.

I should also mention that I'm not a self-thaught chick gamer.
Although I remember playing arcanoid on a friend of mine's computer (Commodore? Atari?) the truth is I started playing games seriously only lately, thanks to my fiance' which is quite an hard core gamer.
I played some co-op games on the Play 2 (and also several on the PC!) but my very own console was a PSP to play Loco Roco 1, then came the PS3 and also an XBOX360 Elite :).
So now I can consider myself a gamer.

Ivy

p.s.: English is not my mother tongue so you may find some errors or mistakes in my posts, you can either bear with them and ignore them or let me know and I'll correct them :)! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than a chick gamer in a mans eyes. At least, I don't think so. XD I'm a girl though---a fellow gamer as well. ...I sort of have a more nerdy/gamer blog but it's not updated as much as yours. :o

    I'm a new follower btw :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you then :)!
    Well, I should devote a bit more time to the blog... but sometimes I just play a lot!

    Thanks for the comments! :D
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete